Make sure you get this year’s Dragon Bay in your diaries and share it with friends because 2017 is limited to 18 teams. To avoid disappointment, register now.
2017 is set to pick up where 2016 left off; more teams, more racing, more fun and more money raised for a wider range of charities.
For any details not listed here, please read our FAQs.
Agenda for Dragon Bay 2017
Sunday 10 September
08.30 Car park and registration open
09.30 Team manager briefing
09.40 All participant briefing on race safety and rescue procedures
09.50 Dry land pre-race warm-up
10.00 Races and land-based entertainment begin
16.00 Final race
16.30 Prize giving
17.00 Event close
Haven’t signed up yet? Register your team online to enter.
How to Get to the Dragon Bay Event
By Public Transport
By train, Windermere is the nearest rail station. Windermere bus station is located outside Windermere rail station, next to Booths.
By sat nav, use the postcode LA23 1LP. The watersports centre is located between Windermere and Ambleside on the A591.
There is limited on-site free car parking available for Dragon Bay event participants. Each team will receive 5 free car parking passes. Any additional cars wanting to park on site will need to pay and display their parking ticket.
Pricing – £595 per team, to include:
- 16 x paddlers, 2 x reserves, 1 x drummer
- 5 x free car parking passes on-site
- One free evening’s training pre-event day
- All safety equipment required
- All dragon boat equipment
- Social media coverage
- Photographs made available post event
- An area on the event field to position your team gazebo / base
- Entertainment throughout the event day
- A Dragon Bay medal for all participants
- Trophies for the winning teams
Questions? Contact us, we’re happy to help.