Dragon Bay Sponsorship
We’re excited to offer a number of sponsorship opportunities at Dragon Bay this year, and we’d like to encourage businesses to support this worthwhile charity event.
Expected to attract 1,000 attendees, it’s a great way to advertise your brand whilst giving back to the community.
There will be a professional photographer and the event will be filmed, so your logo will have even more exposure. The film will be promoted across our email and social media marketing.
Fly a Sail Flag!
- Promote your business in prime advertising space with a branded sail flag
- The flags will line the marina during Dragon Bay
- Each flag is 4.2m high and the canvas branded with your logo is 3.5m high
- Price: £250 + VAT per flag, for 3 years (starting 2016)
A cost-effective and affordable option, we have space for a number of businesses. The flags will be stored at our warehouse outside of the event.
For more information please see our flyer including dimensions of the sail flag.
- Logo and endorsement as a corporate sponsor on a printed banner at the event
- Promotion across our social media and email newsletter
- Logo and company website link on the Dragon Bay website
- Team entry fee included for 16 paddlers and 1 drummer (worth £595)
- Price: £2,000 + VAT for one year
- Logo and endorsement as the official headline sponsor on the website
- Logo and endorsement as the official headline sponsor on all promotional materials
- Feature and logo in email newsletters
- Publicity on social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Sponsor branding on the main printed banner at the event (situated at the site entrance)
- Price: £ Please contact us to discuss
To arrange or talk through any of the sponsorship options, please contact our team.
We also have availability for sponsorship of various elements of the day such as the leader board and trophy.
About Dragon Bay
The Lake District dragon boating regatta will take place on Sunday 11 September 2016 at Windermere.
Teams entering will compete against one another, fundraising for charities of their choice – perfect if your company has a Charity of the Year.
The initial entrance fee goes towards cancer survivors charity Paddlers for Life.