About Dragon Bay
Dragon Bay is an annual charity event taking place on Lake Windermere, in the shadow of the Langdale mountains at Low Wood Watersports Centre.
Teams compete in the regatta to win the title of Dragon Bay Champions.
Started in 2014, Dragon Bay raises awareness of Paddlers for Life, an amazing charity for cancer survivors. They receive a percentage of each Dragon Bay team entry fee to support their work. Once entered, teams may fundraise for a charity of their choice.
This year the size of the event is increasing to 30 teams and 6 boats on the water.
Family and corporate teams welcome. It’s going to be an ‘oarsome’ day!
- Bouncy castle
- Ice cream
- Climbing tower
- Coffee café
- Our comedy lifeguards
- Beach party DJ
- Hundreds of crazy people dressed in all manner of beach-related outfits
Enter Your Team
Why Take Part
- It’s all for a worthwhile cause!
- A fun and active day out for all the family
- Training evening prior to the event and the race day offer cost-effective teambuilding
- The entry fee for corporate teams can be set against tax
- Bonding experience for colleagues, family members or groups of friends
- Whilst it is the taking part that counts, you have the opportunity to compete for the coveted Dragon Bay trophy and being the envy of all you know!